Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Worst Tattoos Ever

Over the years, being a tattoo artist,  I have had some really bad tattoos walk through the door. Some are just really bad judgement, and others are really poor quality. What gets me, is that most of the time people dont see how bad their tattoos are until you start pointing it out. I dont know if it is just lack of observation, lack of knowledge or they are just plain oblivious. Enjoy!



So what's your career of choice?  Hmmm, I see!  I guess this goes in the bad judgement catagory.  Wonder how her dentist will address this issue? Other than the obvious, it is a nice tattoo, not busted out, and nice font.  Looks pretty much centered on the lip.  What else could you ask for?...






I love japanese tattoos.  I hate to see them screwed up!  First, it looks like a big tape worm crawled out of his bum, and is daring anyone to cross the line.  Second, the scales are not uniform.  Guess what?  Scales take a loooong time because of the detail.  This looks like he was playing tic-tac-toe and got bored.  And finally, the line work itself is disgusting. I'm pretty sure this was never trained.  My 13 year old daughter can run a better line than this. 






Check out these abs!  Hey, he's got a six-pack!  LOL...   You know, I do believe in everyone having on little stupid tattoo, just for giggles, but generally its like a little devil on your butt cheek...  Seriously, though, it looks like the artwork aint so bad...  
Them cans are gonna look like you are on acid in 20 years..... but to each his own..




 Now, bad judgement of the actual tattoo is one thing, but I am seeing more and more bad judgement when choosing who is to do the tattoo.  The city is full of scratcher artist that prey upon people that are low on cash, or just plain dont know any better.  Remember, a tattoo is there for a lifetime.


A memorial tattoo to remember a lost wife.  Clearly the artist was in way over his head, and probably didnt care.  Most likely working out of his house so there is no one to complain to.








Eeeee Heeee!  Home alone with a tattoo machine!  So, what is this tattoo saying exactly?  














               Yo Mamma!
You need to quit playing with tattoo machines on your buddies skin!  I can see this turning into a front yard brawl.....








Nothing really suprises me anymore.  I think I have pretty much seen it all. ...  oh, wait a minute....




 OMG!  Hide the cat!  Oh, nevermind.  Well then....  that's good to know, but noticing the teardrops under your eye.... ummm,  are the two connected?  Or is murder and sex two separate activities for you?

Go on, laugh, its funny!  Not for him maybe, but for us... yeah!






No comments:

Post a Comment